Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Muslim swimwear - should I or should I not ?

Ok  -  I have fitted and made swimsuits for almost every size and age imaginable.  Even a few guys but we don't even want to go there right now.  But I have yet to consider making a swim suit for a Muslim woman.

I mean - is there a danger in this?  If the fabric is too heavy when wet will there be a risk of weighing down the woman and having her drown?  I just don't know and have never even given it any thought until now.

While looking for a site to purchase some 'muslin' fabric I made my typical error in typing and ended up finding a site with actually photos of the Muslim swimwear.

So what do you think?  Is there a market here in the United States for this?  Is there a future for us here?
Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment