Monday, June 25, 2012

Ruffles, Ruggles Everywhere !

   This year has been great for new styles, designs, bling and frill.  I have a few favorites but at top of the list is Ruffles.

     As a designer and manufacturer this ruffle trend is difficult.  My textile suppliers just don't have much to offer.  I have been hitting the little cubby hole type fabric stores looking for suitable yardage.  I am so pleased with the little bit that I have found but I have made it a mission to gather enough in the next few months to cover this year and next.

    Take a look at a few of the pieces we have worked with to date.
 As you can see, we have found a way to use ruffles on a variety of tops and accent the bottoms too.   One thing for sure - ruffles on top can add a little size to the appearance of your top.

     Look for ruffles at a store near you or leave me a message and I will help you find a location.



No comments:

Post a Comment